Accommodation in St Clair Beach Dunedin
Terms and conditions
- These are the terms and conditions on which we offers you access to our online accommodation booking services (the Services).
- These terms and conditions may be amended in whole or in part by The Hydro Esplanade Apartments at any time at its discretion. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on this Website. You are responsible for ensuring you are familiar with the latest terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Website or the Services represents your agreement to be bound by the amended terms and conditions. These terms and conditions were last updated on15 December 2015
Your use of the The Hydro Esplanade Apartment site
- You may only use The Hydro Esplanade Apartments if you can form a legally binding contract that is enforceable against you. You must be at least 18 years old.
- You agree to provide complete, accurate and current personal information when booking accommodation.
- The Hydro Esplanade Apartments reserves the right at its discretion to decline to provide you with the Services at any time without entering further discussions with you. Any such termination shall not affect any right or remedy to which The Hydro Esplanade Apartment may be entitled.
- The Hydro Esplanade Apartments will send you emails relating to your transactions on the Website.
- When you make a booking and it is confirmed to you, you form a binding contract directly with The Hydro Esplanade Apartments. You must only make a booking that you intend to use and pay for. You must not use the Website to make speculative, false or fraudulent bookings.
Payment, Changes, Cancellations and Refunds
- Payments are processed by Bookit in full on booking. The guest will be charged 50% of the total price if they cancel after reservation and the total price of the reservation if they cancel in the 7 days before arrival. If the guest doesn’t show up they will be charged the total price of the reservation. Cancellations fees however may be waived at management discretion. To make a change to your booking please email email@example.com.
- We only ask for the information needed to process your booking efficiently. This information is kept secure and will not be disclosed or shared with other parties under any circumstances. If you select to be included on our mailing list you will receive the occasional email on the latest news and promotions but you can unsubscribe to this service at any time.